This Forum Is Updated Daily!
Welcome to Crypter Heaven! Enjoy downloading the best crypters!



 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

    Share | 
     

     Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!

    View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    G-Star Raw
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    avatar

    Posts : 372
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Age : 27
    Location : U.K

    PostSubject: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:20 pm

    Back to top Go down
    http://crypterheaven.darkbb.com
    Darkness~Son



    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-12-31

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:49 pm

    No offers available for your country at the moment !!?

    why You dont just post the fucking link in here????????????
    Back to top Go down
    G-Star Raw
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    avatar

    Posts : 372
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Age : 27
    Location : U.K

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:32 am

    Darkness~Son wrote:
    No offers available for your country at the moment !!?

    why You dont just post the fucking link in here????????????

    I have post the link in here ? There's two links.
    Back to top Go down
    http://crypterheaven.darkbb.com
    Darkness~Son



    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-12-31

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:48 am

    Hey dude!!? What's i mean it, that if you make Some fucking Hard ways for downloading your Fud Crypters then,,no one will like your post or your Site even!!? Cause i spent on these fucking links more then 20 minutes , sign up for these fucking offers and after all this no Downloading happened and i couldn't get get this file!!? why you just didn't upload it with easy way like the media fire or another easy way 4 Download? without sign up on some fucking offers!!? Evil or Very Mad
    [b][i][u]lisfe is so easy So why you make it soooooo Hard???????????
    Back to top Go down
    G-Star Raw
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    avatar

    Posts : 372
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Age : 27
    Location : U.K

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:56 pm

    Darkness~Son wrote:
    Hey dude!!? What's i mean it, that if you make Some fucking Hard ways for downloading your Fud Crypters then,,no one will like your post or your Site even!!? Cause i spent on these fucking links more then 20 minutes , sign up for these fucking offers and after all this no Downloading happened and i couldn't get get this file!!? why you just didn't upload it with easy way like the media fire or another easy way 4 Download? without sign up on some fucking offers!!? Evil or Very Mad
    [b][i][u]lisfe is so easy So why you make it soooooo Hard???????????

    My links are to prevent leechers also the links are to help me invest in a proper domain. Once that goal is reached all the links will be direct links!
    Back to top Go down
    http://crypterheaven.darkbb.com
    partoa



    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 am

    Sad can not download
    Back to top Go down
    G-Star Raw
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    avatar

    Posts : 372
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Age : 27
    Location : U.K

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:14 am

    partoa wrote:
    Sad can not download

    Please refer to the download section.
    Back to top Go down
    http://crypterheaven.darkbb.com
    3dshay



    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2013-01-23

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 am

    Nice one! like it! Thanks Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    G-Star Raw
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    avatar

    Posts : 372
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Age : 27
    Location : U.K

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:28 am

    3dshay wrote:
    Nice one! like it! Thanks Very Happy

    Your welcome.
    Back to top Go down
    http://crypterheaven.darkbb.com
    lordpro



    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2013-02-06

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:57 am

    sorry bro but it is outdated...
    Back to top Go down
    G-Star Raw
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    avatar

    Posts : 372
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Age : 27
    Location : U.K

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 am

    lordpro wrote:
    sorry bro but it is outdated...

    It's refudded.
    Back to top Go down
    http://crypterheaven.darkbb.com
    lordpro



    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2013-02-06

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:09 pm

    hmm on other sites i found the same crypter without sharecash link... why?
    Back to top Go down
    x631



    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-11-05

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 am

    Thank you so much for this crypter!! I really appreciate it.. I've been a pinch for a crypter and this is exactly what I need.. However, When I go to build the file I get a message saying file "Compiled Successfully", I then receive a message saying, "Could not communicate with server or tampering detected, file deleted".. I was wondering if you have encountered this and might be able to help me out.. Thank you!

    PS.. I am however finding a file called done.exe with the crpyteX icon on my desktop. done.exe is not my desired name and the desktop is not my target folder.. Just saying
    Back to top Go down
    G-Star Raw
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    avatar

    Posts : 372
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Age : 27
    Location : U.K

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:07 am

    x631 wrote:
    Thank you so much for this crypter!! I really appreciate it.. I've been a pinch for a crypter and this is exactly what I need.. However, When I go to build the file I get a message saying file "Compiled Successfully", I then receive a message saying, "Could not communicate with server or tampering detected, file deleted".. I was wondering if you have encountered this and might be able to help me out.. Thank you!

    PS.. I am however finding a file called done.exe with the crpyteX icon on my desktop. done.exe is not my desired name and the desktop is not my target folder.. Just saying

    This is not backdoored. If you need help then please PM me.
    Back to top Go down
    http://crypterheaven.darkbb.com
    x631



    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-11-05

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 pm

    G-Star Raw wrote:
    x631 wrote:
    Thank you so much for this crypter!! I really appreciate it.. I've been a pinch for a crypter and this is exactly what I need.. However, When I go to build the file I get a message saying file "Compiled Successfully", I then receive a message saying, "Could not communicate with server or tampering detected, file deleted".. I was wondering if you have encountered this and might be able to help me out.. Thank you!

    PS.. I am however finding a file called done.exe with the crpyteX icon on my desktop. done.exe is not my desired name and the desktop is not my target folder.. Just saying

    This is not backdoored. If you need help then please PM me.

    I was not implying that this was backdoored.. I did my own checks and saw nothing unusual. I am new to this site and have been excited to see the amount of crypters available to the public... I am going to PM but wanted to say thanks for the work you have put in. It just would be really nice to get this crypter working perfectly.
    Back to top Go down
    judu



    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2013-02-21

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:52 am

    can not download
    Back to top Go down
    G-Star Raw
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    avatar

    Posts : 372
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Age : 27
    Location : U.K

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:50 pm

    judu wrote:
    can not download

    Please can you refer to the help section.
    Back to top Go down
    http://crypterheaven.darkbb.com
    G-Star Raw
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    avatar

    Posts : 372
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Age : 27
    Location : U.K

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:51 pm

    x631 wrote:
    G-Star Raw wrote:
    x631 wrote:
    Thank you so much for this crypter!! I really appreciate it.. I've been a pinch for a crypter and this is exactly what I need.. However, When I go to build the file I get a message saying file "Compiled Successfully", I then receive a message saying, "Could not communicate with server or tampering detected, file deleted".. I was wondering if you have encountered this and might be able to help me out.. Thank you!

    PS.. I am however finding a file called done.exe with the crpyteX icon on my desktop. done.exe is not my desired name and the desktop is not my target folder.. Just saying

    This is not backdoored. If you need help then please PM me.

    I was not implying that this was backdoored.. I did my own checks and saw nothing unusual. I am new to this site and have been excited to see the amount of crypters available to the public... I am going to PM but wanted to say thanks for the work you have put in. It just would be really nice to get this crypter working perfectly.

    Sorry for the misunderstanding I have PM you.
    Back to top Go down
    http://crypterheaven.darkbb.com
    x631



    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-11-05

    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:50 pm

    Has anyone been able to successfully get this to work?? I get a damn error message when trying to crypt server...
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content




    PostSubject: Re: Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!   

    Back to top Go down
     

    Cryptex Advance Crypter! FULLY FUD!

    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

    Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    This Forum Is Updated Daily! :: Private LEAKED! FUD Crypters! :: Private Crypters!-
    Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com